domenica 8 gennaio 2017

I'm back bitches!

Ok, ok, ok. After an year of pressure about start writing down my dreams again by some friends, I've decided to give it a try.

Since most of those motherfuckers that keep bothering me about writing dreams are infidels that does not understand Italian, I'm forced to write in English.

So let's start. Last night I was on vacation somewhere on a mountain, I think Bavaria but I'm not sure. The only thing clear of the place is that there was a steep rise before reaching our hotel. I was supposed to stay there until Sunday,my parents joined me and suddenly my mother asked me to help her buy some tickets for seeing the Pope, that apparently stayed in the same place for the period.

Well those tickets were ridiculously expensive but my mother bought them without even flinch. Wow, faith eh.

But then I thought about notifying a friend of mine about the thing, maybe he was interested. Strangely enough every message that I tried to send him on whatsapp was redirected to another one (Alex Panchino) without any logic.

We'll I tried to buy a ticket for him on any case but the first available slot was next Tuesday, and I had to leave so who cares.

So back to London I found out that for a new advertising campaign in order to enter the tube station you had to play a mini D&D session and defeat a monster.  I've chosen a booth where I found a pre printed character sheet and background story, and a girl tried to act as a dungeon master, probably not really knowing what she was supposed to do because she was awful at it.

In my story I was a Roman legionary soldier, and I had to defeat a stupid rat or something, but every d20 dice that I tried to throw changed mid-air in a more complex dice, with elements, body parts, phrases and stuff. The girl acted like the thing was perfectly normal but I was puzzled by this magical change.

In the end I killed the rat and I could access the tube station.

I woke up with an insane desire to play D&D or some other pen and paper rpg. It has been two years since last time, and even if our was a group of lunatics with a complete psychopath dungeon master with a keen love for human mutilation and magic fraud, I miss play!

PS: happy Brad? HAPPY?

PPS: I've read my last annotation from almost 2 years ago, I was wondering if English people says blasphemies at all, well they don't.